Monday, September 10, 2007

Everyone, this is Chato. Our special little mutt, mostly Claud's. He's part... well, I have no idea. As you can see by his black widow's peak, maybe he's got a little Dracula in him. Maybe some German Shepard... 100 % jerk. Let's list the things he's broken;
  1. Two Ikea $1.99 mini waste basket
  2. Two pool pumps (no idea how much, but heavy duty stuff)
  3. Red leash $14.99
  4. Two window screens (not sure by the sq. foot)
  5. Wood frame to sliding door ($?.??)
  6. My tolerance to heat since we can't open back windows/doors (Priceless)
Other than that, he's a decent dog. Not every fun to take for walks. Even the shortest of walks can take an enternity. He might have some issues. He's a male dog, yet he pees like a female dog. He did have one major fear... the empty pool. But that all changed once Claudia decided to give him a bath and tie him up next to the pool. Only gave him once choice of an escape route... the bottom of the pool. Now it's like a new extension of the backyard. I should start taking him for jogs. We can look tough, since we only have a steel chain to tie him up with. All I need now is a matching spike collar... for the DOG.

From Issac S. Chin...

Also, the other evening I uploaded a whole crap-ton of Pictures to my Picasa. I even dedicated an album to my best friend Issac Chinchilla (Bronson, Beavis, Boddah). Also, he's the dude receiving, not giving. I love you dude, and I miss you.

Also, as a birthday present from Issac's mother Patty, she gave me his Castlevania clock that used to have a special spot right above the entry wall in his bedroom. I will always cherish this clock, and make sure the batteries never run out for him.

No comments: