Friday, January 9, 2009

Getting to know me!

Well, it seems to be a trend going around there people are posting facts about themselves. I don't know how many I can do, so I'll just bullet them as below.
  • I'm the oldest of two.
  • Me, and two other cousins are the last males carrying our last name in my father's direct family.
  • My son is cuter than yours.
  • Final Fantasy IV and VI are far superior than Final Fantasy VII and VIII.
  • The first Halo game was the next Goldeneye in my honest opinion. By means of getting you together and playing with your buddies.
  • I've worked for Starbucks for a long time. I'm creeping up to the decade mark soon. Hopefully they find it in their budget to keep or promote me soon.
  • I have two seasons of Married with Children on my PS3's hard drive, and I still watch them to this day.
  • I'm a sucker for Gametrailers.com's Retrospective series.
  • The Megas are my favorite video game band, and quite possibly one of my favorite bands.
  • I love Nippon Ichi games, but have ever been able to complete a single one. The closest I've gotten was almost completing La Pucelle Tactics for PS2.
  • I take great pride in my video game collection. Many hard years and tons of game hunting have led me to obtain such a great collection.
  • I own a Street Fighter II' arcade machine.
  • I love Pokemon. I'm a sucker for the collect-a-critter-and battle your friends type game. What can I say, I'm a collector at heart.
  • In Street Fighter games, I like to perfect lesser used characters like E. Honda or Dee Jay.
  • I love Anime. Probably too much. I'm a regular attendee at Anime Expo every year.
  • Of recent Final Fantasy games, I thought XII was amazingly good. Like, really.
  • I live and die by the St. Louis Rams.
  • I'm a Cheap Ass Gamer.

No comments: