Saturday, February 14, 2009

Reedakis... you suck!


Tales from Xbox Live...

Well, here's a funny story of what happened last night on Xbox Live. Lately I've been playing a little bit of Halo 3 since my Uncle Manuel finally got an Xbox 360 and Halo 3. Well, so last night we were in a Neutral Assault game on Valhalla.

Normally I just let the game start, and hardly ever speak a word. Well, some Halo newb named "reedakis" began talking smack. Asking if I was Asian or something, and making stupid remarks. I just kept answering with "What?" Ala Stone Cold Steve Austin. So right before the game begins, he says, "your going to have my d*ck in your mouth."

I think nothing of it, and just want to let my actions speak for my words. The match begins, I start off lousy. I think I died about 4 times without a single death. Then suddenly as they were about to plant the bomb I caught fire. It was great. I made "reedakis" my personal bitch. Every time I would kill him I would shout into the microphone "hey reedakis, who's d*ck is in who's mouth now?" It was hilarity. I think we ended the matching with 3 bomb plantings, with my personal kill/death ratio at 17-9 with 5 assists. It was great.

So pretty much this is for all the "reedakis" people out there. Cut the crap. Your sh*t talking was pretty much pointless. So "reedakis", you sir may kiss my ass.

No comments: