Wednesday, July 25, 2018

It's been a long time since I've blogged.  A lot has changed in my life.  I now currently have two children, one dog, and another cat.  After 17 years of service to Starbucks I took a chance working as an outside sales representative for a cleaning chemical and janitorial supply distributor.  And I've added a bunch of more games to my glorious collection.

I'm currently in the process of starting my own webcast/YouTube/Twitch show soon.  Kind of want to brand my own little piece of the Internet as my own.

But there's already a ton of others out there doing the same, and yes, we too shall probably fall in line with those others as well.  But for me, I love the community and culture that is nurtured by video games.

I'm based right out of small suburb of Los Angeles called Whittier in sunny southern California.  We have Anime Expos, Electronic Entertainment Expos, and Comic Cons.  There are countless video game related events in our city ranging from video game art shows to video game cover bands.  I'm going to make it my job to feature as much of this stuff to you and let you see the world of video game culture.

My passion is gaming.  The history of it. The culture of it.  My end goal would be to visit Japan, the motherland of the modern video game.  Not just visit, but creature a featured episode there.  We have a lot of ground to cover before I came make that dream come to fruition.  If anyone is out there reading this, I hope I will not let you down.

Until the next update, leave luck to heaven.

No comments: